Friday, November 14, 2008

but still...

Normally, I don't care if someone doesn't like me. I know I can't please everybody and I just can't do anything with that. I just don't get the point why on earth do some people hate me when I'm doing nothing on them. Oh yeah, hating can be a reflex, you may not know why you hate someone, you just feel it. I hate some people too of reasons I can't figure out.

As I've said earlier, I don't care if you don't like me. But if you are hurting other people just because you don't want me, I think that's just not fair. Not that I don't want to be the reason for your disagreements; but there's no need for those stuff because in the first place, you don't have to worry on anything. I am NOT doing and/or imposing anything on anyone. You should NOT worry about me. It will get you NOWHERE.

Well, I can tolerate those things at first. Sensibly, I think I shouldn't be involved on that matter. I suppose you are mature enough to think things over and realize that there's really nothing to be troubled of. I think it just sprang up from a misunderstanding and/or miscommunication and was aggravated with ego and doubt.

I don't want to ruin a relationship that was developed long before. In all honesty, I don't want anything but the best for both of you. And if my presence would still trouble you, I'll be the one to give you a leeway. Yes, I've been hurt but I understand you more than you think I do. May you see the good part in me. Someday you will, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. you dont have to give a leeway, all s/he have to do is be sensitive and understanding...

    ReplyDelete