Saturday, February 14, 2009

On Valentine's Day

So, now that I have a boyfriend, it isn't Singles' Awareness Day for me anymore; it's Valentine's Day for us--me and Dan. :)

Last year, this was my Feb. 14th blog: My Happy SAD. I was single and, yes, bitter. But now I am happy, just the way I deserve to be. :)

So, how shall I start cheesyness in this blog? Hmm...here...

Since this is our first Valentine's Day, I tried to plan something special. Planning started on the first day of February, I'm not very excited. Kidding. :P I've come up with lots of bright idea but they need a lot of preparation and some budgeting. Unfortunately, I've been very busy the whole two weeks. Also, I ran out of money. :( I know, that's a lame excuse. However, I still came up with "Plan B." On Sunday, February 8th, I made heart-shaped bittersweet chocolates with red chocolate prints on it. Bittersweet/Dark Chocolates are his favorites, actually, our faves! :)

I really do :)

It's not easy to do this but because I love him, I tried my best.

What's great about this chocolates is that it can mean two things, one is that I love him, and the other one is that he loves me. :)

However, we both know that we will not be able to spend our first Valentine's Day together. February 14th is also my lola's birthday and I, together with my family and relatives, have go to Pampanga. So we--Dan and I--planned to have a pre-valentine date/s instead. :)

February 11th, Wednesday, PBA Cup's Finals. He really wanted to watch this on Araneta Coliseum. After my classes, 2:30pm, we decided to go there. But we dropped at Gilmore first because he has stuff to buy there. By 4:00pm, we were in Cubao, unfortunately, tickets are already sold out except for "standing." Since he doesn't want that, we went to Gateway, had dinner, watched a movie, and played at Timezone instead.

He's really sad. :(

But I'm here to make him happy. :)

His "takaw" pic. :P

My turn for the "takaw" pic. :))

Movie tickets of "Marley and Me." We both enjoyed and love the movie, except that he wished, Marley's a cat. Hehe.

At Timezone, he's good at drums, I'm not. He got lucky at Deal or No Deal, I did not. He's also good in playing Tekken, I am not (yet). He taught me to play basketball, I screwed a bit. Haha! Anyways, we enjoyed playing together. :)

February 13th, Friday, woke up very early, tried to look my best / made myself beautiful (haha). 6:00 am, I was calling him but he's not answering it, obviously, he's still asleep. 7:00 am, he texted me, I called him again and told him to get up and get ready because I'm on my way and we will have breakfast at McDonald's Philcoa. He sounded happy and amused; of course, he didn't expected something like that, oh, for some reasons, he'll never expect that from me. Hehe. Because I know that it took him at least an hour to bathe and gussy up, I waited for an hour before leaving. At about 9:00 am, I was already at McDo but he's still not there. He came after 10 minutes, then we ordered our food. And then, he left, I thought that he's just looking for honey at the counter; but when he showed up, he has a honey AND a pink long-stemmed rose in his hands. *blush*

I love pink and I love rose. I really love it! :)

Cheers to more Valentine's Day to come for us! :)

By 10:00 am, we're at SLIS, we manned the LovapaLISSA Booth, and had our lunch there.

Sir Igor took this pic. Thanks, sir! :)

From 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm, I was at my classes. After all my classes, I went at Educ Lib to help him in his data gathering for his thesis. Then we went to Sunken Garden to hang out with Marj, Von, Hazel, and Charm. We also had food trip with them: grilled sweet corn, quail eggs/kwek-kwek, and dirty ice cream. :D They left at around 9:00 pm.

Charm and Hazel

Marj and Von

Dan and me

And because we both have our laptop with us, we've decided to leave it at his boarding house for the mean time and get it when we have to go home. Then, we went to Ate Amy's kiosk to eat pancit canton. Hehe. :D Afterwards, we've decided to go inside the fair since we really have tickets for the Loverage 3. By 11:00 pm, the line was still long and almost not moving because there's still a lot of people inside and they can't accommodate more of that. 12:00 am we were still outside, the fireworks display began.

The fireworks was okay. Sorry, but I did expect more than that. It's not that bad to expect more, is it? Oh well, we have different points of view. :)

After that, Bamboo was on the stage and we were still outside! :| Then some of the people outside, we call them JJs (jumping jologs), started to throw rocks inside the fair and in the fence. They really wanted to break in and no one was able to stop them. Okay, enough said, I don't want to rant about it here. We were able to get inside by 12:15 am. We strolled around the fair ground and saw some friends. I was not able to take more pictures when we were inside because my camera's battery got empty. At 1:00 am, the organizers' cancelled the concert because of the unstoppable intrusion by the JJs outside. By then, there's still a lot of people inside, but I've insisted to go out and go home. There's no more jeepneys inside the campus and it's hard to fetch a cab; my feet really hurt and I was so tired and sleepy. We stopped and took some rest from walking at the Eng'g Steps. 2:00 am, we decided to go back to his boarding house to get my stuff and then he took me home.

When we reached my house, I gave him my valentine gift, the chocolates that I've made. :) Although he's not that totally surprised, because my sister is such a big mouth to tell him that I've made chocolates for him, he's still happy with what I gave him. :) BTW, my two sisters went to Pampanga already, without me. :( Which means I can spend my Valentine's day here. However, Dan has to go home already to Laguna with his brother, who attended the fair last night. Yeah, we still can't be together on our first Valentine's Day. :( But it's fine, we're able to be together from 12:00 am to 2:00 am of February 14th. :)

Got up from bed at around 11:00 am. Wasn't able to attend LISSA's rummage sale, sorry guys. I know, my "sorry" can't do anything and I don't think I have a valid reason for not attending, but I'm really sorry.

So, what am I doing this Valentine's Day? I am watching House! Hehe. :D

Hey Dan! I love you so much! I want to tell you a lot of stuff here, but nevermind, I'll tell it to you personally when we meet again. :) I miss you a lot! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment