Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday the 13th



Here I am, welcoming the luckiest day of the year. Thinking of wonderful memories it might give me. Hoping for the best.

However, I wonder why I have to go downstairs and enjoy five-minute CR break twice. As far as I can remember, I've eaten nothing that will cause me this.





Okay, I'm just being sarcastic, again.





Did I just said it's Friday the 13th today? Oh my! *sarcasm is my nature* Anyway, I don't want to google it's origin for now. Maybe later, or tomorrow, or never. Kidding. Yeah, maybe later, after I finish what I'm suppose to do right now rather than blogging, writing on my journal, plurking, playing Pet Society at Facebook, watching House, playing The Sims 2, playing Farm Frenzy 2 and sleeping. Okay, I was joking. Actually, no, because it's not funny. I'm just blogging, exclude the rest.

I'm not really superstitious, but please, I can't afford to have a bad day today. Though I have a marathon of classes from 1-7pm, I have to, want to, and will enjoy the Loverage 3 with Dan later. I won't be here tomorrow, which means we will not be able to spend our first Valentine's day together. :( So please, I want to be happy! :D And yeah, this LBM is enough to be unlucky. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment