Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another lovely day :)

Today, even if I have headache, colds and dysmenorrhea :-&, I still accompanied Dan this afternoon to SM North, to buy a gift for his parents' 23rd anniversary on the 12th. When we got there, we had diet lunch at BreadTalk. Hehe.


Beckham and Cheese, Tuna Sandwich, Spicy Tuna Sisig, Berry Bread


Us at BreadTalk. :D


Then we're off to finding gift for his parents. We came up with different gift ideas. But unfortunately, those gifts are needed to be done in seven working days and that'll be too late for the anniv. Then we went to Netopia to edit a pic of his 'rents into a photo-text mosaic. But it didn't worked too. :( Just when we're about to give up on buying a gift, we've decided to try Unique Idea's stall for a clock with his parents picture as a background.

There, after the clock was made, I suggested that we should have it gift-wrapped. He said that he'll just buy a paper bag for that and of course, I disagreed. :P I insisted that I'll gift-wrap it myself.
Haha. Pakialamera me. :P On our way to NBS, we saw an ad about UPTOWN 21, a new residencial/commercial building in QC, near UP. I'm not sure if it's located at UP's property land; well, maybe not. :| BTW, here's the site: www.uptown21.com.ph. We bought supplies at NBS. While I was looking for gift wrappers and other stuff, I saw him walking behind me, holding a huge card; a note on it says "You're the cutest thing I've ever laid eyes on!". Of course I was amused and touched by it. :''> We're walking all around the store, him holding the card while following me; and I just can't help but smile and blush. Oh yes, he's the sweetest thing ever! And I'm so blessed that he's mine. :) Then, we headed to KFC (The Block) to have merienda and also to wrap the gift. Hehe.



I did the wrapping! ^_^


Us at KFC. :)


Afterwards, we went to the Department Store to buy earphones for his brother. Let me share a funny thing that happened to us in there, we went inside the store, took an escalator down another floor and realized that's we should not.
Me: "Bakit tayo bumaba?"
Dan: "Ewan ko."
Me: "Hindi naman dito yun diba?"
Dan: "Oo nga."
We couldn't help but just laugh at ourselves that time. Haha. We usually have tameme moments whenever we're together. Funny thing but it gives us both that kilig feeling. :''>

On our way home, we took same jeepney ride, but we're about to go down on different stops; him at Central and me at Don Antonio. We talked while on the ride. Then the jeep passed on Central and we had another tameme moment. Haha!
Me: "O, Central na yun ahh."
Dan: "Oo nga e."
Me: "Bakit di ka bumaba?"
Dan: "Ewan ko nga rin e."
Looked like he doesn't want to leave me yet. Hehe. :''> He went down at Tandang Sora and walked to UP instead. Aww, poor him, natatameme kasi e. Hehe. :P

By this time, he's now at their home in Laguna, eating pizza with his parents while texting me. Hehe. :) I just love this day with him. Of course, I love each day that we spent together. :) And I'm looking forward for more days to come that we will spend with each other. :''> I love him so much. I know I'm cheesy, who cares, I love it anyway! Haha! :)







PS: Look at the moon tonight, it's big and bright. It's the brightest for this year according to PAGASA. ;)


Taken at 7:30 PM, January 10, 2009

2 comments:

  1. hihihi!!! thank you for that wonderful day! love you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ``We couldn't help but just laugh at ourselves that time. Haha. We usually have tameme moments whenever we're together. Funny thing but it gives us both that kilig feeling. :''>``

    kinilig ako dun,ah. haha! asteeg!
    bloghopping here :)
    kainggit naman .hehe


    xD

    ReplyDelete