Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Ace. :)

At last! One of my wish was granted. I'm going to celebrate this year's Christmas with Ace. :)

Not being in Pampanga early really pisses me off. The longer I stay here means the shorter I'll stay there. Sad. :( After lantern parade last week and a date with Dan last Thursday, I wasn't able to go out again. I got sick last Friday due to over fatigue (I guess). Darn. Saturday, I stayed home the whole day waiting for my mom's co-worker who got home last week from Saipan. But I've only waited for nothing, which means I still can't go out until he remembered that he should pay us a visit. Ugh. Monday, I called him and asked if he could come and thank God, he did. :)

He brought my mom's Christmas gifts to us. Yay! And guess what I have this Christmas. A new laptop! Woohoo! :D I'm so happy that I finally got one. Actually, I asked one on my 18th birthday but she said she can't afford to buy one yet. And because I'm a good and understanding daughter, I said it's just fine with me. Haha! :P But look, I've got one now! Yey! Thanks mom! :)

BTW, meet Ace, my new lappie. :)

Acer Extensa 5620-4025

No comments:

Post a Comment